TOGGLE CHAT
Headlines! nothing to report!
Updates
Staff Directory
OTMs
Information
Year, Season & Weather
Packs

November 8: The Discord server has been created!
Site Owner:
Gyllian.

Site Coder: Tobias.

WOA was originally created, coded
and formatted by
Madison and CJ.
n/a!
RECENT POSTS
STAFF TEAM
ENCYCLOPEDIA AVALONICA
MAP
MEMBER LIST
YEAR TWO
Early Spring
50° F; Raining
VAGABONDS
CHARACTERS: n/a

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

DEAD THREADS || ACTIVITY CHECK
gyl
Female · 21 yrs · Site Owner
Administrators
47 POSTS · PLAYER: Gyl

Are your posts/threads missing, closed or archived?

Staff just recently closed and archived all the dead/inactive threads that haven't been posted in or replied to since the beginning of March! This is just small Maintenance work to help keep the site clean and clutter-free! If you have a thread you would like reopened, please just shoot a Staff member a message with the following request!

Code:
Dear <i>Staff Member Name Here</i>, I have a thread that was closed and/or archived! I would like to continue this thread! Here is the link: <i>url here</i>. Please have it reopened and moved back for me as soon as possible! Thank you in advance!

If your thread was closed and/or archived correctly because it was finished, Staff reminds you to please comment HERE with the format on that page to let us know that your thread has been completed so we can close and move it for you!

Doing small Maintenance/Cleaning work will be a regular routine! Staff will be searching the site for left-behind threads to archive around the clock, but dead/uncompleted threads will be archived at the end of every season (Early Spring, Early Summer, Early Autumn, Early Winter). The only exception will be if your thread has been started/continues posting during the last two weeks before the next early subseason!

Another activity thing approaching is our Activity Check which will start on May 1st. Our seasons and weeks have been stretched, so for our first Activity Check, any account that has not posted within the months of March and April will be marked inactive. Accounts will be able to be reactivated if you end up in this situation by following the guidelines and format on our Activation/Deactivation thread set up just for this purpose!

OOC Accounts cannot/will not ever be marked inactive. Only character accounts will ever be marked inactive! More news on the Activity Check will come soon!

[Image: VJc8T0F.gif]
✧ Tala ✧ Robin ✧ Xavier ✧ Abilene ✧ Eli ✧ Alaster ✧ Memphis ✧ Ferris ✧
✧ Andromeda ✧ Benji ✧ Eclair ✧ Isolde ✧ Sawyer ✧ Chuugi ✧ Juste ✧ Rose ✧

Show Forum Options